The Healers Health Collective is committed to best practice in relation to the management of information we collect. The Healers Health Collective has developed a policy to protect user privacy in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (‘the Privacy Act’). Our policy is to inform you of:
- the kinds of information that we collect and hold for the purposes of the Privacy Act;
- how we collect and hold personal information;
- the purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information;
- how you may access your personal information and seek the correction of that information;
- how you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles and how we will deal with such a complaint;
- whether we are likely to disclose personal information to overseas recipients;
2. What kinds of personal information do we collect?
The type of information we may collect and hold includes:
- Your name, email, contact details and blog submissions.
3. How do we collect and hold personal information?
We will generally collect personal information:
- from you directly when you provide your details to us. This might be via a face to face discussion, telephone conversation, registration form or online form
- from a person responsible for you
4. Why do we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information?
In general, we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you in relation to comments or questions submitted by you
- to communicate with you in relation to the services you choose to receive eg. newsletter, blog updates, eBook downloads.
- to help us manage our accounts and administrative services
- non-identifiable data including browser type, operating system, date and time of access, pages accessed and websites referred from. This information is collected and held by Weebly for purposes of improving your browsing experience and gauging visit traffic.
5. How can you access and correct your personal information?
You have a right to seek access to, and correction of the personal information which we hold about you. In order to do so please contact The Healers Health Collective via the contact form on this website.
6. How do we hold your personal information?
We take reasonable steps to protect information held from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. This includes:
- Holding your information in secure cloud storage
7. Privacy related questions and complaints
If you have any questions about privacy-related issues or wish to complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or the handling of your personal information by us, you may lodge your complaint in writing to (see below for details). We will normally respond to your request within 30 days.
If you are dissatisfied with our response, you may refer the matter to the OAIC:
Phone: 1300 363 992
Email: [email protected]
Fax: +61 2 9284 9666
Post: GPO Box 5218
Sydney NSW 2001
8. Anonymity and pseudonyms
The Privacy Act provides that individuals must have the option of not identifying themselves, or of using a pseudonym, when dealing with our organisation, except in certain circumstances, such as where it is impracticable for us to deal with you if you have not identified yourself.
9. Overseas disclosure.
We may disclose your personal information to the following overseas recipients:
- overseas based cloud storage
- anyone else to whom you authorise us to disclose it
10. Updates to this Policy
This Policy will be reviewed from time to time to take account of new laws and technology, changes to our operations and other necessary developments. Updates will be publicised on the website.
11. Privacy and websites
- This policy use extends to interactions and data collection via aligned pages (Dr Emily Amos, Mind. Life. Me.) on mediums such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- De-identified website analytics and cookies collected via www.thehealershealthcollective.com will be used for optimisation of website functioning.
12. Contact details for privacy related issues
For any concerns or queries please contact via contact form provided.